SPIRULINA IS A HIGH QUALITY AND EASY DIGESTION PROTEIN SOURCE
“Spirulina is considered a complete food because of its enormous nutritional content, its great value is due to the perfect balance of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, polysaccharides, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and above all for its very high contribution of 65% protein, very superior to all known sources of protein. If the previows information was not enough, its nutrients have high digestibility, meaning that the body assimilates them easily. It is 100% natural, cultivated ecologically, without preservatives, a safe food endorsed by the WHO, UN and FDA. “
Spirulina is the source of protein that reigns in the foods we consume. ¡65% more protein than any other food source!
ADVANTAGES OF SPIRULINE PROTEIN AGAINST OTHER SOURCES OF PROTEIN
- It is easily absorbed, it has a digestibility of 95% and because it is fibrous, it is digested 4 to 5 times faster than animal proteins.
- They are high quality proteins because the type of amino acids that it contains is very balanced, it contributes 18 of the 20 total amino acids that the human body needs, of which it has 9 essential amino acids that are so named because the human organism cannot synthesize them and both must receive them through food, unlike other proteins that have deficiencies in certain amino acids.
- It can be used in children and infants from early childhood in a very safe and reliable way.
- It is free of cholesterol, saturated fats, and residues of antibiotics, pesticides and synthetic hormones of your feeding, which meat can contain.
- The value of the total protein is the amount of protein that a food contains in proportion to its weight, meaning that when we say that it has 65%, it is because for every 100 g of Spirulina, 65g are made of protein.
- The Net Utilization of Proteins UNP is the percentage of that protein that the organism uses and that value depends on the quality of the protein and that quality is measured by the quantity and balance of both essential and non-essential amino acids, it also depends on its digestibility and the biological value of them. With this we conclude that the protein of Spirulina is of high quality and with a high Net Utilization of Protein in the organism.
- The amount of Spirulina protein is much higher than the most popular sources of protein such as meat containing between 18 to 22% and soy 30%.