Diabetes is a disease that seriously affects the quality of life of a person. 45% of the world population has pre-diabetes. Here are a few tips to avoid it:
- Avoid the consumption of starches, for example by taking care of the consumption of cereals containing starches that raise blood glucose.
- You must reduce blood glucose, obesity and diabetes have the same characteristics: high glucose. When a person with dibaetes consume 30ml of vinegar a day, it helps their levels of glucose, insulin and triglycerides to decrease.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it breaks the fast, for that reason it is good to avoid foods that raise your insulin levels.
- Drink enough water.
- Nutritional stress can cause diabetes: This occurs when you are on a diet high in carbohydrates that elevate the sugar in your blood.
- Make sure you have adequate levels of Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D.
For more information we recommend to see the YouTube channel of the Obesity and Metabolism Specialist Frank Suárez: MetabolismoTv.